Sunday, June 7, 2009

VBS and 4-H Camp

I was able to talk Zach into attending VBS this year. He went one night last year and did not want to go back. Hopefully, this year will go much smoother. It was odd to take him but not Brooke. We just about have her things packed for camp. I am still nervous...but I am not really sure why...I think it is just thinking about her not being here at home with me plus I will not even talk to her until Friday! I have never gone a day since she was born without talking to her...even if it was just on the phone. I keep wondering if this was how my mom felt when I went to camp. It is moments like these that I miss my mom the most...

3 comments:

  1. Bring Zach over to play. We'll keep you busy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog thing! I love it & will be checking in on ya'll regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see you! It is so addicting! LOL

    ReplyDelete